CALL FOR PAPERS
2022 International Conference on Communication Systems and Informatics (ICCSI 2022)
March 28-29, 2022
ICCSI 2022 attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from universities, companies, research firms and government agencies from around the world. It will host researchers and technologists from industry and academia in Palestine and all over the world to present their latest research results in fields of communication systems and informatics. The audience of the conference and the participants will be university professors, graduate students, professional engineers who are interested in learning about trends of technology in research. The accepted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings that will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. Papers will be presented orally either by attending the conference or electronically via video conferencing.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed, the accepted ones being published in the ICCSI 2022 CD proceedings of the conference and, as accepted full papers, will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. Authors are required to submit fully formatted papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5″ x 11″ – US letter, Two-Column). The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 6 IEEE pages. You can find a copy of the IEEE standard conference template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats at the conference website.
- Communication Systems: Connected Machines, Networking, Wireless/Mobile Communications, Satellite Communication Systems, 3G/4G/5G Network Evolutions, Mobile Adhoc Networks, Open Spectrum Solutions, Cognitive Radio, Communication Protocols, Antennas and Wave Propagation, Microwaves, Circuit Design, visible light communications
- Electronics: Nanotechnologies, Smart Grids, Sensing and Sensor Networks, Power Electronics, Digital Circuits, Analog Circuits & Signal Processing, Design Automation, Computer and Control Systems, Factory Automation, Motion Control
- Intelligent Systems and Machine Vision: Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Expert Systems, Agents and Multi-agent Systems, Natural Language Processing, Data Mining, Support Vector Machines, Ambient Intelligence, Sentiment Analysis, Robotics, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Geographic Information Systems, Video Analysis, Medical Diagnosis, Segmentation Techniques, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- Security and Privacy: Privacy, Surveillance, Biometrics, Internet Security, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Web Services and Performance, Secure Transactions, Cryptography, Secure Protocols, Cyber Security
- Technology Trends: 6G Networks, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Big Data, Smart Cities, Machine to Machine, High Performance Computing, Mobile Applications, Knowledge Management, Social Computing, Software Engineering and Quality
ICCSI 2022 proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore
The conference will be held at Palestine Polytechnic University Campus, Hebron, Palestine
All questions about submissions should be emailed to conference secretariat email@example.com
Conference organizers are the Palestinian Communications and Informatics Society, and Palestine Academy for Science and Technology. The conference will be hosted by Palestine Polytechnic University
Papers will be presented orally either by attending the conference or electronically. The conference fee is:
- 100 USD for local participants.
- 150 USD for international participants.
Registration fee includes the IEEE Xplore publication of one full paper, an official conference bag that contains all accepted submissions on a USB drive, admission to all sessions, coffee‑breaks, lunch and gala dinner.
|Submission deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Author decision notification||January 31, 2022|
|Final paper submission||February 28, 2022|